Standard Procedures Aren’t Always Enough
If you’re a landlord, you probably follow basic procedures because you need to rent units quickly and efficiently. But sometimes there are other routes to take so you can improve your out-of-the-box management. Here are five unusual things to consider at your investment property to maximize ROI:
- Conduct dog interviews if you have a pet-friendly apartment building.
- Increase ROI by simply adding microwaves to each unit.
- Offer free parking, not storage!
- Know your rights when it comes to window coverings inside of units.
- Turn off gas furnaces during summer months to save money.