In accessing this website, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms and Conditions of use. These terms and conditions set out the rights and regulations of all visitors and/or users who access or use our service. With all applicable laws and regulations provided on this website, you acknowledge and are held responsible in compliance.
If you disagree with these conditions, you are restricted in accessing or gathering any information within this site. The information provided in this site is protected by means of copyright and trademark law.
For the purposes of these Terms and Condition:
- Affiliate – means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company / BFPM (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Beach Front Property Management Inc., 1212 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach, CA 90813.
- Country refers to California, United States
- Service refers to the Website. Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-Party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Beach Front Property Management, Inc., accessible from bfpminc.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
BFPM grants permission to view and access all provided materials and information on the website.
- You may not revise and/or replicate any of the information.
- You may not terminate, discard, or abolish any copyright or materials in relation to BFPM for your own public display (commercial or non-commercial).
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access immediately and/or without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that BFPM is not responsible for any damages for accessing our service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall BFPM or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to the service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of these terms) even if BPFM or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Any disputes or concerns about our service, you agree to first try to resolve it by informally contacting BPFM.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, and to our sole discretion to change and revise these terms at any time without notice. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to the current state of these Terms and Conditions provided.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you can contact us here.