Helpful Tips for Managing Your Investment Property
Looking for Easier Ways to be a Landlord?
Are you a landlord looking for quicker, more efficient ways to do your job? Check out these tools and start making your life better through property management!
- TurboTenant is free and lets you screen, market, and rent, available vacancies.
- RentRedi receives rent payments, manages service requests, and helps lists properties.
- Zillow offers a great platform for marketing and advertising vacancies.
- Rentometer gives comparisons so landlords can list their units well.
- TenantCloud’s software helps with payments, tenants, and insurance.
- Evernote Scannable scans documents right from a phone so it makes applications easy to process!
- Rent Tracker Cloud makes life easy because it regularly backs up data.
- Innago offers simple features so landlords can easily collect rent and accept requests.
- InvestFourMore offers a free property cash flow calculator so landlords can measure actual cash flow.
- AARP offers a free investment calculator so landlords can examine potential ROI.