Maintenance Technician Requirements:
Maintenance Technician would drive around to multiple properties in Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Garden Grove, and other surrounding areas. Maintenance Technician will be close to Full time hours.
1. Minimum 2 years of previous experience as a maintenance technician in apartment communities.
2. Must have knowledge in all areas of maintenance such as checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs in the following areas of, but not limited to:
* APPLIANCES, (Installation, repairs and replacing),
* BUILDING REPAIRS (roofs, siding, stucco, etc),
* CARPENTRY (a plus- not required),
* CEMENT/CONCRETE WORK,
* COUNTER TOP REPAIR/REPLACEMENT (required),
* CROWN MOLDING/BASEBOARD INSTALL,
* DECK REPAIRS,
* DOORS/CLOSET DOORS/SLIDING GLASS DOORS (repair & replacement – required),
* DRYWALL (required),
* ELECTRICAL – (required),
* HVAC/AIR-CONDITIONING (Installation, repairs and replacing),
* PLUMBING – (required) – (water heater repairs & replacing, shower stems & valves, slab leaks, gas leaks, etc),
* SHOWER ENCLOSURE installations,
* SUB-FLOOR REPAIR/REPLACEMENT,
* TILE WORK,
* WINDOW REPAIRS & GLASS REPLACEMENT,
* MUST OWN A TRUCK (REQUIRED),
* As well as knowledge of day to day maintenance,
* Responsible for timely completion of all phases of apartment make-ready work,
* This is a Roving maintenance position. (You must be willing and prepared to drive from property to property over ten different cities)
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions tasks that the job may require.
* Responsible for unsupervised, timely completion of occupied apartment service requests in accordance with predefined company and property standards.
* Follows all applicable safety rules and regulations.
* Responsible for all aspects of maintenance of the property, including resident satisfaction and contribution to property occupancy goals.