No jobs found.
The Community Manager – This at-will position is responsible achieving the financial and operation goals established for the community. This position is also accountable for ensuring the optimum operational and financial performance of the community, including but not limited to personnel, leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, revenue enhancing and other capital improvements, contracted services, administration and reporting, and safety and legal compliance. Works effectively with other team members and continues to improve and develop skills and knowledge.
Responsibilities consists of managing an apartment building totaling 50 units and someone with Maintenance Experience.
· Renting units
· Marketing vacancies (creating flyers, posting ads, putting up balloons, etc)
· Answering telephone
· Rent collection / bank deposits / approval and entering of invoices
· Inputting work orders
· Ensuring property is kept clean including the laundry facility
· Handling resident issues
· Manage maintenance technician and porter
· Enforcing House Rules
· Bilingual (preferred)
Position Skill Level
· Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Basic accounting knowledge
· Must have good communication and written skills
· Customer service oriented
· Good organization skills
· Yardi Voyager experience is preferred
Location: Buena Park, CA
|Job Category||Property Manager Positions|